With the option to choose Express Plant Rental, you can help the atmosphere of your event come to life. Lease-A-Leaf provides an extensive range of short term event hire services for special occasions. Apart from looking attractive, scientific research shows that plants can improve air quality, reduce stress and create a more pleasant and productive environment. Lease-A-Leaf specialises in the hire of topiary trees to enhance your wedding day, function or event. Continue reading
We all know the myriad benefits associated with Indoor plants. Studies have shown houseplants as a way to purify the air and filter out common volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Let us discuss the Sydney Indoor plants which can improve indoor air quality.
- Aloe (Aloe Vera): This particular sun-loving succulent and easy to grow Indoor plant helps clear formaldehyde and benzene, which can be a by-product of chemical-based cleaners, paints and more. Not only does it improve the air quality, but also the gel inside the plant help heal cuts and burns.
- Spider plant (Chlorophytum comosum): This resilient Sydney Indoor plant has lots of rich foliage and tiny white flowers. The spider plant battles benzene, formaldehyde, carbon monoxide and xylene, a solvent used in the leather, rubber and printing industries.
- Gerber daisy (Gerbera jamesonii): One of the most bright and colourful Indoor plant, it is effective in removing trichloroethylene, which you may bring home with your dry cleaning. It requires a lot of natural light for its growth.
- Snake plant (Sansevieria trifasciata ‘Laurentii’): This particular Sydney Indoor plant is one of the best for filtering out formaldehyde, which is common in cleaning products, toilet paper, tissues and personal care products. It can also survive challenging conditions like low light and steamy humid conditions.
- Golden pothos (Scindapsus aures): One of the most powerful plant for tackling formaldehyde, this fast-growing vine will create a cascade of green from a hanging basket.
- Chrysanthemum (Chrysantheium morifolium): This indoor plant is characterized by colourful flowers which can help filter out benzene, which is commonly found in glue, paint, plastics and detergent.
There is now greater awareness of the importance of plants in the workplace. Plants are used not just for aesthetic appearances but to clean the air of unwanted chemicals. For further information on Sydney Indoor plants, Kindly contact us.
Creating inspiring interior nature spaces has never been more important. Sydney indoor plants guarantee an awe inspiring milieu with beautiful indoor plants either for your home or office Indoor plants have many proven wellness benefits on top of their aesthetic value. Lease-A-Leaf offers an impressive range of healthy indoor plants customized to suit your requirements.
There are myriad benefits associated with Sydney Indoor plants but they are mainly grown for aesthetic or decorative purposes. A very wide range of indoor plants are available to suit every taste, purpose, and level of commitment. There are many fast growing indoor plants which are not fussy and thrive easily with minimal care. As an added bonus, most fast-growing plants are sturdy and durable. Lease-A-Leaf recommends the following indoor plants for people who are looking for fast growing Indoor plants for hire.
- Chrysanthemum: Chrysanthemum is an easy to maintain, fast growing, perennial indoor plant that is good for containers. Partial sunlight or even a bright window location will suffice for its satisfactory growth.
- Spider Plant: Spider plant is an excellent indoor plant for places where direct sunlight is not available. It is a fast growing plant, grows well in the shade and is suitable for containers. Spider plant grows easily and with minimal care in moist soil.
- Wandering Jew: Wandering Jew, or Tradescantia zebrine, is another fast-growing, perennial plant that is good for growing indoors and suitable for containers. The wandering Jew grows best in a rich soil that placed away from direct sunlight.
- Velvet Plant: This colourful, interesting indoor plant does best in full sunlight. The fuzzy purple leaves with a velvety appearance add to the aesthetic value.
- Jade Plant: Jade plant is an easy to grow succulent that is excellent as an indoor plant. The plant is best potted in a large pot as it grows extremely fast and a smaller pot is likely to tip over.
Fresh Indoor plants are always beneficial because they uplift the office morale and productivity in addition to its numerous health benefits and aesthetic value. The fast growing Sydney Indoor plants are in huge demand and Lease-A-Leaf offers myriad options customizes to suit your requirements. Contact us to get the best quote.