Phoenix Roebelenii is usually referred as the miniature date palm which is known for its slow growth, small stature, easy care and a graceful crown. It is an excellent choice for outdoor plant hire and home landscapes with limited space. Phoenix Roebelenii can thrive effortlessly both indoors and outdoors. With a bit of care and maintenance your Phoenix Roebelenii will continue to please you for years to come. The Roebelenii palm isn’t frost resistant and will only grow in warm and humid environment. Lease-A-Leaf is committed to provide excellent outdoor plant hire services which guarantees the best foliage and longevity.
As part of outdoor plant hire, proper care and maintenance is required for the Phoenix Roebelenii. Outdoor plant hire should be taken care of by professionals because the date palm has sharp needle-like spines arranged near the base of the leaf stem which means one should be really careful while taking care of Phoenix Roebelenii.
- The miniature date palm does best when kept in filtered light, but will also thrive in full sunlight.
- Phoenix Roebelenii prefer well drained soil. Best for outdoor plant hire, these plants are versatile and can grow indoors, as an outdoor potted tree or in your lawn.
- Pygmy date palms are resilient, but not entirely saltwater tolerant. You need to increase watering during their active growth period and reduce watering in the winter time. Water your outdoor palms two to three times per week when the soil is slightly dry.
- Liquid palm tree fertilizer once every two weeks during the active growth period can ensure proper growth.
- The palm should be transferred to a new larger pot as part of the outdoor plant hire services every few years. Use a soil based potting mixture.
Phoenix Roebelenii is extremely popular for outdoor plant hire because it excels in all kinds of containers. Not only does it look extremely beautiful but also provides added benefits like removing harmful gases and solvents from the air.