Research and studies have proved that Office plants filter pollutants and chemicals out of stale office air and release oxygen to refresh the air. Considering the importance of Indoor plants in office, extra care should be provided to the Office plants. Lease-A-Leaf advise you on the most cost-effective Plant Hire services which can create a stunning and healthy “green” office. Having extensive knowledge and experience, Lease-A-Leaf recommends the best office plants for your specific situation. The good thing is that these plants can thrive even in a stuffy office with no open windows.
In order to provide the best care for the Indoor plants, read through the below discussed steps.
- Choose the right plants which are best suited to the available conditions. It’s not easy to identify the most appropriate indoor plants, hence it is highly recommended to seek professional help. Lease-A-Leaf is committed to provide immaculate Plant Hire services to its customers and also assist them in choosing the correct plants.
- Be committed to water and feed the plants. This two simple activities are the most crucial and has to be done carefully or preferably by the experts.
- Allow the Indoor plants to grow and hence switch pots as they grow in size.
- Plants also need to be cleaned regularly. A layer of dust on the leaves will block sunlight and therefore reduce the plant’s ability to photosynthesise.
- Provide a designated place for the plants as this will help their growth and living conditions.
Lease-A-Leaf provides plants which provide consistent quality, are shade tolerant and ready for interior use.