Indoor houseplants are making a resurgence with their chic way to add a natural feel to your home and office. There are several creative ways to use Sydney indoor plant hire to add a great artistic vibe to the décor.
- Use of decorative containers with an interesting shape adds more style and brilliance when compared to the plain terra cotta pots.
- Sculpture garden with succulents and cacti can create an assortment of textures and colour. They are low maintenance and hence ideal for Sydney indoor plant hire.
- Miniature topiaries add a classic and elegant style to your home. Use English ivy to create twist and twirls.
- Oversized plants adds greenery to your interior without the need to care for multiple plants.
- Indoor plants can be placed strategically to hide any bland space, thereby adding a visual interest to your décor.