Indoor palm trees are slow-growing and stay smaller when grown in containers, making them ideal house plants. Indoor palm trees are ideal for decorating homes and offices. They create an elegant tropical feel and beautify the interior. Most types of palm trees are native to tropical regions and grow best with indirect light and moderate humidity. Continue reading Macquarie park indoor plant hire – Different varieties of Indoor Palm Tree
Research and studies have proved that Office plants filter pollutants and chemicals out of stale office air and release oxygen to refresh the air. Considering the importance of Indoor plants in office, extra care should be provided to the Office plants. Lease-A-Leaf advise you on the most cost-effective Plant Hire services which can create a stunning and healthy “green” office. Having extensive knowledge and experience, Lease-A-Leaf recommends the best office plants for your specific situation. The good thing is that these plants can thrive even in a stuffy office with no open windows. Continue reading Plant Hire Services – Indoor Plant Care
Long term plant rental is for plant hire terms of six months or longer. Lease-A-Leaf provides indoor and outdoor plants, trees, grasses, ferns and shrubs for long term hire. Office Plants are both attractive and beneficial. That’s the same reason as to why placing office plants in cubicles, a smart move. All plants need some form of light, but the bright fluorescent lights in many office buildings will supplement the indoor office plant’s need for light most adequately. There are numerous Office plants which are cubicle friendly and which can survive under challenging conditions. Continue reading Office Plants – Cubicle Friendly Plants
There are several challenges in front of Office plants like low lighting conditions, constant temperature and the air is usually dry from air conditioning units. In spite of all these hurdles, there are many office plants that can thrive well without Sunlight. With so many office varieties available, you only have to worry about choosing the best-looking container. Lease-A-Leaf offers impeccable varieties of Office plants which can survive low light conditions.
Lease-A-Leaf recommends the following options for office plants which require significantly less light:
- Peace Lily: The Peace Lily is recognized by its dark green foliage and single white blooms partially surrounding a yellow finger-like spadix. It is easy to maintain and requires very less light. This makes it ideal for your office cubicles.
- Lucky Bamboo: The name might be misleading because it is not a bamboo; rather it belongs to the lily family. This plant can grow in a room that has no natural light. The Lucky Bamboo requires regular watering using distilled, fluoride- and chlorine-free water.
- Snake Plant: The snake plant, or mother-in-law’s tongue plant, is very easy to grow as an office plant. The biggest feature of the snake plant is its ability to produce large amounts of oxygen. It is hard to kill a snake plant because it can survive tough growing conditions with ease.
- Ferns: Ferns require very low lighting conditions such as indirect light coming in from an office window. They do, however, prefer high humidity, which you can provide with an occasional misting.
- Chinese Evergreen: This is easily one of the most popular office plants that require low light conditions. It can easily thrive on being ignored. Characterized by its dark green glossy leaves this plant grows approximately to 2 to 3 feet.
There are several other office plants available in nature which can brave tough conditions and require low lighting for survival. Please feel free to get in touch with Lease-A-Leaf to know more about the office plants best suited for your workplace.
Studies have shown that a green Interior helps in reducing stress, motivates employees, results in exponential growth, increased productivity and improves air quality which ensures better health for the employees. Plant hire is a facility of providing plant hire service by making use of quality materials and modern methods of techniques.
The most common Plant Hire Services are broadly classified under the following types:
1. Consulting: This includes assistance from concept to installation of plants. The plant hire service provider shows you the latest trends and available options. There are a myriad of decorative containers and colours which can help in creating a well designed interior which reduces maintenance costs.
2. Design: Custom made planters should be considered for better aesthetics and to address various horticultural needs of the plants.
3. Installation: Plant hire services also includes planning for a successful installation of plants. Your plants and decorative planters will be installed and maintained by the team of horticulturists.
4. Maintenance: Depending on the type of Maintenance service chosen, the Plant Hire service provider offers maintenance services. Long Term Hire and Maintenance, involves hire of the pots and plants and a regular maintenance service. Short Term involves hire of the pots and plants for a day, a week or a month. Maintenance Only, the client supplies the containers and the service provider supplies a regular maintenance service.
5. Service Types: Customized solutions are provided to suit every requirement of the client. Broadly, the various types of services are classified as Long Term Hire and Maintenance, Short Term hire and Maintenance only.
Lease-a- Leaf advises on the best use of each plant giving importance to its aesthetics and longevity. The placement and care of plants is carried out with a professional, prompt and dedicated attitude.
Many people are under the impression that there aren’t many options available for people who are allergic to pollen or Indoor plants. Allergies are one of the main reasons many offices & buildings prohibit the use of indoor plant hire. There are innumerable indoor plant varieties which don’t flower or release pollen. Lease-A-Leaf guarantees top notch quality products and customized plant hire services which are tailored to suit every requirement.
Top 10 Allergy Free Indoor Plants
1) Spathiphyllum/Peace Lily
2) Sansevieria/Mother in Laws Tongue
4) Miniature Rose
5) Swedish Ivy
6) Dracaena Deremensis
10) Dracaena Marginata
11) Dracaena Massangeana/Happy Plant
The above mentioned low-pollen plants offer great options for people allergic to pollen. Having said that, we should know that plants themselves can collect dust, so clean the foliage of your indoor plants regularly to keep them free from allergens. Indoor plants not only enhance the aesthetic appeal of an office or house , but also provides numerous healthy benefits. Studies done by Nasa have determined that the following 3 Indoor plants are the best when it comes to turn your office or house into a healthier environment by removing harmful toxins from the air :
ü Dracaena Deremensis
ü Dracaena Marginata
ü Dracena Massangeana/Happy Plant
So, when you wish to walk into a healthier, more productive and positive work place you definitely know your options. Contact us to know more about healthy Indoor plants which definitely provides value for money.
Plant Hire offers stylish indoor plants and containers for hire at affordable prices. Plant Hire services are extremely important for the growth of business and to add beauty to the interiors of your house. Lease-a-Leaf has over 30 years of experience in the field of Plant Hire Services. Our dedicated team of qualified professionals will take your landscaping project to the next level. Our years of experience enables us to design not only with aesthetics in mind, but also practicality in maintenance and future developments.
Plant Hire services encompasses both long term and short term plant hire for Weddings, Special Events, Corporate office plant-scapes and retail outlets such as shopping centres, restaurants, resorts and function rooms. Plant Hire services for long term hire includes :
- Regularly watering of plants.
- Cleaning and polishing of foliage.
- Removal of spent foliage.
- Fertilize on a regular basis.
- Pruning to maintain symmetry.
- Cleaning containers and providing suitable ground covering around plants.
- Replacement of plants in order to maintain a high standard of display 24/7.
Plant Hire Services are aimed to create harmonious surroundings, improve employee well-being, customer satisfaction, and brand image of your business. At Lease-a-Leaf, we pride ourselves on offering the very latest in design, whether you’re looking to furnish a single room or an entire shopping centre, no job is too big or too small. Various factors such as lighting, temperature and environmental elements need to be considered when outfitting your premises with plants, so the work and worry is all ours and the pleasure is all yours!
Rhapis, also known commonly as the Lady Palm, can be found in homes and gardens throughout the world. It grows from multiple stems, each topped with upright fronds. The Rhapis Palm is native to Southern China and Taiwan; it grows best in partial shade and makes the best indoor palm in the world. These palms are slow growing, have a long life and can grow to 3-4 metres. Features
- – Elegant Tropical Effect, Highly decorative
- – Bamboo like clustering trunk pattern
- – Slow growing, multiple trunk style
- – Great choice for large pots and containers
- – Cold Tolerant
- – All species of Rhapis prefer filtered light or partial shade.
- – The soil should be kept moist to avoid gray, brown or crunchy foliage.
- – This species tolerates tropical and subtropical temperatures from 20 to 100 degrees F and can handle both humid and dry climates.
- – Soil should be rich in humus and should have proper drainage.
- – They grow slow and hence require less fertilizer.
The two most common varieties of the Lady Palm are: R. humilis and R. excelsa. The R. excelsa is the most popular Rhapis which grows to 6 feet and forms a dense bush-like clump of stems with upright leaves. The Rhapis Palm is cold tolerant to around 23 degrees F and is good for Melbourne and Western Sydney. Lease-A-Leaf guarantees top notch quality plants and an amazing customer service. Rhapis palms are great plants for the casual palm-lover with moderate space.
Haven’t you wondered how good the feeling is when you are surrounded by trees and plants? Indoor plants create a healthy, contemporary workplace, inspiring your employees. The indoor plant hire provides aesthetic benefits along with improved air quality, office morale and productivity. There are many who believe that buying their own plants and maintaining them can help them save money. Actually, it is always advisable to outsource the supply and maintenance of your Indoor plants.
Why hiring plants is always better than buying?
1.Ease and Comfort: You don’t need to earmark a person for maintaining the plants. Indoor plant hire companies have trained technicians who take care of the plants. Moreover, replacement of the plants and their daily maintenance is taken care of by the Plant Hire Company.
2.Ease to customize and high flexibility: The plant hire company can accommodate requests to customize the plant hire depending on the interior, location or occasion. If you have bought the planters, you would then have to throw them out and buy new planters with any change in decor.
3.High Quality assured: The plant hire company is always committed to provide fresh and healthy plants from an extensive plant range and an equally wide variety of the latest and most stylish pots and containers.
4.Economical: Indoor plant hire is always an economical solution when compared with buying plants.
5. Advisory service: Unless you are an indoor plant expert, it is always risky to buy plants and one might end up buying the wrong plants. Plants which require a lot of light might end up in a dark corner and vice versa. It is always advisable to leave it for the experts.
With more than 30 years of experience in the industry, Lease-A-Leaf has always been committed to provide premium quality products and services along with highly competitive prices.
The wide range of Temporary Plants can be easily customized to the demands of the business and location. Improving the aesthetics of an office is vital for the growth of business. Wellbeing of employees and projecting a positive image is indispensable in the corporate arena. Lease-A-Life offers a humungous list of temporary plants which can add to the ambience of your office or home. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, leasealeaf.com guarantees stupendous products and impeccable service.
So, why someone needs Temporary Plants in office or house? The answer is that Temporary plants provide you the flexibility to change the decor as per the occasion and doesn’t overload you with additional cost for maintenance. Whether you have a business meeting, conference or personal party, temporary plants can enlighten the ambience with ease and perfection.
Maintenance of plants can be an overhead and this is where Temporary Plants come handy. With temporary plants, relocation to new premises or changes in the decor doesn’t cause any problem. Research studies have proved that the productivity increases by more than 12% due to presence of plants in office. Moreover, the plants help in creating a healthy environment, thereby making the employees less susceptible to sickness or stress. The advantages of temporary plants make it an indispensable member of your office or house decor. Undoubtedly, Temporary plants are a must for creating an innovative, attractive and healthy environment.